Respected Contributor

We just finished watching this mini-series and enjoyed it.  Although there were a couple of goofy parts, it's well worth watching.

Love being able to "binge" watch these series, but they just chain me to the TV. Anyone else binge watch these programs? 

Honored Contributor

I binged on Safe too. It was kind of goofy how slapstick it got with the body but enjoyable nonetheless. I love Michael C Hall.  

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse I thought the progression from Dexter to doctor was appropriate for Michael C. Hall.  Loved him as Dexter and often rooted for him and his "side" job. 

Valued Contributor

Will watch "Safe".  Thanks!

Have you watched "Cookie's Fortune" on Netflix?  I watched it today.

Respected Contributor

@countrylady Have not watched "Cookies Fortune".  Do you recommend? 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Yes, I recommend it.  Julianne Moore, Glenn Close, Liv Taylor, Lyle Lovett and many others - hope you enjoy it.

Super Contributor
If you haven’t already, give The Stranger a try if you liked Safe. It’s on Netfkix.
Valued Contributor

Safe and The Stranger are both based on books by Harlan Goben so the vibe is very similar. I enjoyed them both.

Valued Contributor

I really liked this series too. I thought it was floundering a bit then it all came together at the end. I had watched The Stranger prior to it and liked that series too. 

I would like to see Michael C Hall in more shows. He is such a good actor.

Honored Contributor

Yes, The Stranger is excellent so far.  I like it better than safe and Richard Armitrage is dreamy.