Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66wrote:

I saw (or heard) something about it would be a 'commentary on the events of today' (paraphrasing).

That looses me right there.  There's enough commentary on everything.  

One reason why I watch the soaps and QVC is to get away from all of the commentary!  Ugh!

I agree. I was kinda looking forward to watching the new show until I heard about a major focus on political issues of the day.

Respected Contributor

Re: "Roseanne: The Return"

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou" the little girl sitting next to Jackie " ?? I heard somewhere that there is something about a transgender character... I wonder it that is her little son ?

Just noticed Vansleepy's post I guess that child would be young for Jackie's child..maybe a grand child? 

Respected Contributor

@VanSleepyI do remember Becky was talking to Mark about why she wasn't telling anyone she was pregnant, and that is when Darlene finally brought her baby Harrison Connor Healy home from the hospital.She didn't want to take away from their shine. So one of these kids could also be Becky's baby.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45I also did, but which one is going to Becky ? 

Respected Contributor

@sallybusky I like "Man With A Plan" also. I hope that show stays around for awhile .I just hope"' Rosanne" doesn't get into crazy story lines like it did toward the end. Because they weren"t comedy to me. Especially when her Mother took off her wig started to talk like a man and started to smoke a cigar. Creepy, Just to creepy for me.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45Wow ! The first Becky hardly aged at all !!

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLouwrote:

@sunshine45I also did, but which one is going to Becky ? 

@BeccaLou   I would think that the original Becky will be Becky, as she was at the end, they were both good.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first disc of Season One today, so funny I laughed all the while I was cleaning, lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou

@BeccaLouwrote:

@sallybuskyI like "Man With A Plan" also. I hope that show stays around for awhile .I just hope"' Rosanne" doesn't get into crazy story lines like it did toward the end. Because they weren"t comedy to me. Especially when her Mother took off her wig started to talk like a man and started to smoke a cigar. Creepy, Just to creepy for me.

Love man with a plan.  I also liked LAST MAN STANDING, but for political reasons, it got canceled.  Netflex has Episodes with Matt LaBlanc.  A little ranchuy, but funny

Honored Contributor

Didn't care for the show before she returned.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man