Contributor

Re: "Parasite" movie now streaming on Hulu

My husband and I watched this last night.  It was very good, but I do have a couple of questions since I fell asleep for a bit and my husband fell assleep for a LONG time (no relfection on the movie; we just seem to do this these daysSmiley LOL)  I'll put it in a spoiler for those that haven't seen it; 

Spoiler
I missed the part about the people in the basement.  Did the owner family know they were there?  How did the Parasite family discover them?  Sorry, I don't remember each family's name!  Thanks in advance for any answers!
Super Contributor

Odd man out here. Thought it was just awful and horrific at times  ! Do not get all the accolades!

Respected Contributor

We also tried it last night and couldn't get with it and quit!  Anyone else have a problem with it?  Yikes if this is a "best picture" I'm in trouble Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching this about 20 minutes ago. While I did think it was good, it was way overhyped. I don’t get the many accolades it earned. I didn’t care what happened to anyone in this film, they deserved what they got!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched this yesterday.  Highly overrated, in my opinion.  Kept waiting for it to end.