Honored Contributor

@Tique

Interesting outcomes .......  

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@Tique- yes, Cyrus was/is bad but under it all I'd like to see him leave politics and stay with the tycoon who is really quite sweet...I think Cyrus loves the Country above all...

I'm not sure if Jake is with Olivia or Papa Pope....what do you see happening to him, Papa.  Somehow, I think Quinn, Jake and Papa are/were trying to expose Olivia.... Papa trying to save Olivia from herself.... above all it is The Republic for him....for her, it's power....as good looking as Jake is, he is a snake.  He killed his father in law and married his wife for access, no love there...I think Jake dies or as you say takes over command with Papa.

Mellie deserves to be happy....Marcus is a good guy but Fitz shares so much history with her and she has changed.....but he does love Olivia....he seemed to look at her (Mellie)  differently at the end of the last episode.....

i hate the hiatus, tho I'm not liking most of the characters....I'd like to see Huck, Quinn, Charlie, David & Abbie happy.  Abbie went through a bad patch there but she's ok now....power corrupts 

we will see but a long wait....it is like watching a train wreck but I keep watching...

@Stray    I want Papa to either return to his bones or maybe as you suggested, he could work with Jake. I don't think Papa was teamed up with a group to expose Olivia. He tried that with Fitz and it backfired.

I also don't see Jake as a snake. Most of the horrific things he did, he was ordered to do by either Fitz, Papa Pope, or now Olivia which includes marrying Vanessa and killing her dad.

We are in agreement on one thing;  I'm committed to watching this show til the end. Just hope that after the last show airs, I don't feel like I wasted my time.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

SO .......  I have to ask you all here .........  Did Papa Pope kill Quinn?

Esteemed Contributor

I had not watched it in a long time, and I tuned in this season to her telling this woman whom I don't know that she had to take some kind of drug that would kill her. She watied until it was done. I thought, "Is this the same show?"

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

SO .......  I have to ask you all here .........  Did Papa Pope kill Quinn?

Girlby.gifSmiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I think she's a beautiful actress, but the show was never my cup of tea.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I had not watched it in a long time, and I tuned in this season to her telling this woman whom I don't know that she had to take some kind of drug that would kill her. She watied until it was done. I thought, "Is this the same show?"

@RainCityWoman

LOL .....  that woman had her Vice President-Elect husband murdered so SHE could become Mellie's VP.   

Esteemed Contributor

I think not