Honored Contributor

"OUTNUMBERED" IS PRACTISING SOCIAL DISTANCING

[ Edited ]

"Outnumbered" noontime show on Fox right now is practising social distancing-- Harris Faulkner and Melissa Francis are deliberately seated at least 6 feet apart on that enormous couch!  They do have their other panelists, they're just in remoter studio locations.  Good job, "Outnumbered"!

Honored Contributor

Re: "THE FIVE" IS PRACTISING SOCIAL DISTANCING

I think you mean "Outnumbered."

Valued Contributor

Wasnt that the same station calling this a hoax last week?

I guess now its not?

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

"The Five" noontime show on Fox right now is practising social distancing-- Harris Faulkner and Melissa Francis are deliberately seated at least 6 feet apart on that enormous couch!  They do have their other panelists, they're just in remoter studio locations.  Good job, "The Five"!

I think the show with Harris Faulkner is called "Out Numbered".  Never hurts to set a good example!  The Five comes on at 5:00 pm here in Indiana.   

Valued Contributor

I dont recall any network calling this a "hoax". I do, however, recall most networks advising viewers not to panic but to be prepared. I'm now getting virus related news from the cdc website so I may be missing something on the news channels. are we now being advised to panic?!
Honored Contributor

Oh, la, la, @RetRN -- I did mean "Outnumbered".  I am addled today!  Correcting.

Respected Contributor

Re: "OUTNUMBERED" IS PRACTISING SOCIAL DISTANCING

That show is a far-right hatcehett job.

Frequent Contributor

This cracks me up! SMH..guess they got the message! 

Honored Contributor

We should all be practicing social distancing. I don' t see any need to get nasty with posts during a time like this. Watching any program is not mandatory, lets act like adults.  

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

We should all be practicing social distancing. I don' t see any need to get nasty with posts during a time like this. Watching any program is not mandatory, lets act like adults.  

@RetRN You are so correct ,  I feel the same wAy ,  this serious virus knows no particular side .   This is a time for our country to come together and get through ,  not to be nasty ,   Let's be civil .  People can watch whatever they wish ,  i will say however I personally do  choose FOX for my news.  Others can do what they decide.😺