Respected Contributor

Baby Prince Sussex is finally here. He was born sometime yesterday. I am guessing he weight about 9 lbs.

Respected Contributor

Re: "New Birth Announsment"

[ Edited ]

He was born at 5:26 a.m. and weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Baby Prince Sussex is finally here. He was born sometime yesterday. I am guessing he weight about 9 lbs.

Huh?????   How does one guess about the weight of a baby that you haven't seen????   

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

Huh?????   How does one guess about the weight of a baby that you haven't seen????   

pychic is my guess.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

Some people thought she looked big enough to be carrying twins... so she probably was guessing that is was a big baby..

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@BeccaLou   7lbs 5oz, saw it on tv yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

Some people thought she looked big enough to be carrying twins... so she probably was guessing that is was a big baby..

@Nataliesgramma   Average, 7lbs 5oz, if I recall from yesterday's announcement on tv.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

She'd know for sure if she read yesterday's posts!