Respected Contributor

Wow, I was blown away when I saw the actress who plays Maggie on Chicago Med.  She lost a ton of weight. When I saw her I hardly recognized her.  Her face is so slim and chiseled (sp?) looking.  She looks so much younger and terrific.  She was pretty before but with the weight loss, gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

Re: "Maggie" from Chicago Med

She's a beautiful women and a very good actress no matter what her weight is.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Wow, I was blown away when I saw the actress who plays Maggie on Chicago Med.  She lost a ton of weight. When I saw her I hardly recognized her.  Her face is so slim and chiseled (sp?) looking.  She looks so much younger and terrific.  She was pretty before but with the weight loss, gorgeous!

@lovesallanimals 

Ohhhh .... as I was reading this, I was thinking of the ER nurse who left the show .... can't remember her name, but she was involved with Dr Choi.  Huh.  

I dvr all the Chicagos, so I'm looking forward to this.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@lovesallanimals 

Ohhhh .... as I was reading this, I was thinking of the ER nurse who left the show .... can't remember her name, but she was involved with Dr Choi.  Huh.  

I dvr all the Chicagos, so I'm looking forward to this.

@Tinkrbl44   you're talking about April. She was on briefly last night. The prime time show that the actress left "Med" for was canceled.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Yes, I noticed that as well and I was curious if she had some facial work done or had lost weight. When the camera drew away from her, I saw how small she was. Yes, she's stunning and I think she looks better with just a tad more weight in her face.

Honored Contributor

Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood in Chicago Med

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Did I miss the premiere of Chicago Med? Was it on Wednesday? I love that show, my mom and I watch it every week......Love Maggie as well and have alwaus thought she is so pretty!!!

Wonder if April will return now that My Kind of People was cancelled, which really was too bad-I felt it wasn't given a chance. So Many shows improve over time, but I guess if the ratings aren't there.......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Did I miss the premiere of Chicago Med? Was it on Wednesday? I love that show, my mom and I watch it every week......Love Maggie as well and have alwaus thought she is so pretty!!!

Wonder if April will return now that My Kind of People was cancelled, which really was too bad-I felt it wasn't given a chance. So Many shows improve over time, but I guess if the ratings aren't there.......

Yes, the Chi shows were back on Wed, Maggie was stunning, and yes, April,. also very beautiful is back!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Yes, the Chi shows were back on Wed, Maggie was stunning, and yes, April,. also very beautiful is back!!

@Shelbelle thanks, will catch it tomorrow morning then..... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was disappointed to see  Dr Dylan Scott is leaving the show, unless he changes his mind