Honored Contributor

Re: "M RS. MINIVER" GREER GARSON, WALTER PIDGEON FRIDAY 9:00 A.M. EASTERN TCM

Love this movie and the entire cast!  I always cry at the end and think of the horrors the Brits went through with the bombings.  The settings always excellent!  This is one movie you do not tire of.

Trusted Contributor

Re: "MRS. MINIVER" GREER GARSON, WALTER PIDGEON FRIDAY 9:00 A.M. EASTERN TCM

I watched again great movie,I enjoy watching the movies on Tcm.There are many that I watched many times over an over.Those are the great ones

Honored Contributor

Re: "MRS. MINIVER" GREER GARSON, WALTER PIDGEON FRIDAY 9:00 A.M. EASTERN TCM

oznell,

What a powerful and spiritually uplifting movie!  Believe it or not, I never saw Mrs. Miniver before this viewing, and I am now shivering with a certain emotional stirring brought about by thoughts and ideas guided by the divine.   This film was a supreme manifestation of lives imbued with purpose, ideals, devotion to country, respect for others and an acknowledgement of a superior power.  I stand in awe.  I'll not erase it and watch it again and again when I am thirsty for inspiration to withstand life's challenges.  Or, when I just want to sense the beauty and courage that I hope will always be in the world.

I cannot thank you enough, oznell, for recommending this jewel.  If only there were more movies like this one produced in our times.