Trusted Contributor

Re: "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" TV SERIES STEVEN HILL/PETER GRAVES MONDAY 3:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

I loved that show and will be DVRing when it's on. I remember watching M.I. every Sat with my mother. The best episodes IMO were the ones where someone on the IMF, usually Rollin Hand (Martin Landau) would wear a mask over his face that made him look exactly like another character. Then at the end of the episode, he would rip it off and reveal himself.

Honored Contributor

Re: "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" TV SERIES STEVEN HILL/PETER GRAVES MONDAY 3:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

I own several seasons of MI. Big fan of Martin Landeau. Also own seasons of the 1989 seasons. Ml was not in the '89 ones. 

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Excuse the typo. Should be ML.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, @Pearlee ,  we "Fugitive" fans won't forget Steven Hill as that icy, duplicitous politician trying to cover up his involvement with Jessica Walter....  He was so good in that episode.

Agreed, @mspatmac ,  the originals were my favorites too.  They just 'meshed' so well as an ensemble...

Honored Contributor

OZ: Found the Fugitive episode in my collection. Think I'll watch it tonight. Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1. Oznell will not receive notification of your post unless you address her as @Oznell. (Now she'll see my post though).
Honored Contributor

Oh, good, @Group 5 minus 1 --  I think you'll enjoy that episode.

Thanks for bringing to my attention, @Pearlee !

Honored Contributor

Oznell

Thank you for your interesting informative comments to one of my favorite shows, Mission Impossible.

I too liked Bain and Landau, a great looking couple, they and the entire cast were a fit for this TV show.  It was a weekly adventure and something different at the time,  Thanks, I will look for it on MeTV.

Honored Contributor

IMO the coolest part of that really cool show is the opening, with that lit fuse.
Honored Contributor

Watched the Fugitive last PM. A good one. Also in that one is Ted from Mary Tyler Moore.

Saw him in Peter Gunn. He played a hired killer. Great actor.