Respected Contributor

"Love Comes Softly" Movies Today (1/1)

"Love Comes Softly" series of movies airing all day today on Hallmark Drama Channel, if interested.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: "Love Comes Softly" Movies Today (1/1)

[ Edited ]

Thanks.  I don't get that particular Hallmark channel.  We get the regular Hallmark channel and the Mystery Movie channel.  They're both still showing Christmas movies and probably will through the end of the month. 

I find it too much and wish they'd use the regular channel for the Christmas moveis and go back to showing mysteries on the Mystery channel.    

Honored Contributor

I really hate that Hallmark is moving all their good movies to the Movies and Mysteries channel and now their Drama channel. I don't get either one, and am not willing to pay for a bigger package to get them. I really think Hallmark has gone so far down hill with their seasonal/holiday movies. They are getting so corny, many of the new crop of actors are terrible, the storylines rehashed, and nothing but mindless romance. 

Hallmark used to be known for such heart warming movies that dealt with family, and values and struggle and triumph. They are making these romances so cheaply, that even some of the sets are looking beyond cut rate. They really need to get back to the quality of the things they did many years ago. 

Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy    Oh dear.... I will not get much done today knowing that!  I love this series and have seen all of them multiple times... the first one is MY FAVORITE of course..... love love love watching these.

Regular Contributor

Cottonball.   If you have a tech expert in your family, son, nephew, hubby, seriously think of onstalling ROKU, a stick that costs bout$25.00 and once attached will give you all the British Mysteries, and some Irish, 24/7. Monthly cost is $4.99 for me. Love, love it !  Same idea as Netflix but a more  preferred selection. (Plus cheaper than Netflix)    Felinemom

Esteemed Contributor

@felinemom wrote:

Cottonball.   If you have a tech expert in your family, son, nephew, hubby, seriously think of onstalling ROKU, a stick that costs bout$25.00 and once attached will give you all the British Mysteries, and some Irish, 24/7. Monthly cost is $4.99 for me. Love, love it !  Same idea as Netflix but a more  preferred selection. (Plus cheaper than Netflix)    Felinemom

@felinemom  Thanks for the info.  I'm not a tech person but I'll have to look into it.  It sounds good.