Respected Contributor

Re: "Little People Big World" 5/10 New Season -

I have been watching since the beginning and noticed that Matt and Amy might love each other and care but not "in love".

I hope what Audrey said about building a tree house on the farm and living in it happens, that would be fun episodes. That's perfect for them.

Hoping one of the couple's announce a pregnancy soon. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think the whole family is there to collect a reality tv paycheck. 

Regular Contributor

I see on the schedule tonite at 7:00 pm a show that says it's "New" described as "the story of Matt and Amy Roloff and its 2 hours long, wonder what that is?

New regular episode tonite at 9:00 pm.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I notice that they really skirt the issue surrounding the lack of presence of their other son who is hardly ever seen anymore. They all just said he is off doing his thing and getting to a good place WHATEVER THAT MEANS.....  I think they are all very disfunctional like most families with many skeletons in the closet.

@SeaMaiden  I noticed several seasons ago that Amy kept saying her kids were grown, an empty nest so to speak, but Jacob was much younger and still living there, but to hear her, one would not know that he was even around.

Honored Contributor

Hi Dreamie!   That one looks to me like the one that aired a couple of weeks ago where the family was in the wedding barn with a bunch of hand-picked (I guess) fans who asked questions and they showed a lot of retro stuff, etc.

Then, the second hour looks like last week's episode where Amy did that dinner party thing where they went all over the farm for different courses.

I could be wrong but I'm 99% sure that's what it is and I already saw both of those, so I unchecked this one so that it doesn't record.

Right after that, at 9pm, there is a definitely new episode though.  Smiley Happy (one hour)

But maybe you missed those.  If so, they are watch-worthy.  Everybody in the family, including the daughters in law, was there in that q&a piece, except for Jacob.  He's pretty  much not in the show anymore, having moved away not only from the farm but from the fame part of it.

Regular Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hi Dreamie!   That one looks to me like the one that aired a couple of weeks ago where the family was in the wedding barn with a bunch of hand-picked (I guess) fans who asked questions and they showed a lot of retro stuff, etc.

Then, the second hour looks like last week's episode where Amy did that dinner party thing where they went all over the farm for different courses.

I could be wrong but I'm 99% sure that's what it is and I already saw both of those, so I unchecked this one so that it doesn't record.

Right after that, at 9pm, there is a definitely new episode though.  Smiley Happy (one hour)

But maybe you missed those.  If so, they are watch-worthy.  Everybody in the family, including the daughters in law, was there in that q&a piece, except for Jacob.  He's pretty  much not in the show anymore, having moved away not only from the farm but from the fame part of it.

Hi!  Thanks!

Regular Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I think the whole family is there to collect a reality tv paycheck. 

I dont see see anything wrong with being paid since the show earns $$$$$ for advertisers and TLC tho.  

I think LPBW was the first one to try and raise understanding about life as little people so that was good imho.

Regular Contributor

You were right about those episodes Chickenbutt.

Tonite's new show was a good one. I think the farm is beautiful

Regular Contributor

The way the kids came together for Thanksgiving was nice.  They're more "mature" than Amy and Matt....... those 2 need to get counseling or something and be nicer to each other imho.

Honored Contributor

Matt is just so miserable. Who would want to live with him? Good riddance!