Honored Contributor

Re: "Little People Big World" 5/10 New Season -

Matt and Amy are good at what they do business wise, but they both act like immature idiots towards each other. I wonder if they are going to be able to continue to run the farm together considering their disdain towards each other?

I've really loved seeing the farm on the last few episodes. It's made me wish I could go through the tv and be there lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Matt is just so miserable. Who would want to live with him? Good riddance!

----------------------------------------

My thoughts - I think that Amy is unhappy and her life, as she knows it, is slowly eroding.  She has turned into a b*tch.  She has always had a smart mouth, but currently, I just do not like her.  I do really admire the kids...despite all the family issues, they seem to have really grown into great adults.  Really don'tknow anything about the younger son; I do think it strange that he is not mentioned very often.

Honored Contributor

Here's my take, FWIW Smiley Happy  - 

I used to think, years ago, that Amy was such a shrew.  Then I learned about how much krap she took from Matt and how all she would try to do was for him and the family.  

Matt, conversely, was always all about MATT.    He never cared about anybody else's opinions or feelings.  It was always his way or the highway.

I can understand Amy lashing out a bit.  She's taken this stuff from him for 25 years.   But, to give her credit, she DID say that she felt badly about kind of going off on him during that Thanksgiving thing.   Amy would do for her family to the ends of the earth.  I think Matt would just sit back and hope somebody else took care of things.  Seeing him sit there at the dinner table whining about it being 6:30 just further illustrated that.