Honored Contributor

"Life after death with Tyler Henry"

Been having this in the background today.  It's more of his family background in this first par.  It's a Netflix series.  Only this first season now I think.

Respected Contributor

Re: "Life after death with Tyler Henry"

Thanks for posting about this; we used to enjoy his shows when they were on.  

Will check it out.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1  I think I remember the show you are fonting about.  Was on tv years ago.

Was there an audiance?  He would pick random folks from the audiance & tell that person what a "dead" person is saying?  Most of the time,it was a dead relative.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

His show was such that he would meet with famous people and do the readings.

IIRC, it was on the E! channel.  Smiley Happy

I used to watch.  He seems like a nice young man.

Valued Contributor

I am watching this now.  I was aware of who he was because I watched a few of his shows in the past.  However I wasn't aware of the tragic story about his mother and also his problematic childhood due to being bullied in school.  It's pretty interesting.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac,

I think that was John Edwards.

Tyler used to have a series called Hollywood Medium. It was really good.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay   Thanks.  You're right, it was the Edwards guy.  I've never watched or even heard of the Hollywood Medium.

Honored Contributor

You can still watch Hollywood Medium on Amazon Prime or the E channel, or YouTube. He would have pretty famous people on. His mother would drive him to the appointments.

Then there is Long Island Medium with Teresa Caputo on TLC.

Philo Fubo or sling (all paid).

I also like Medium, a fiction series with Patricia Arquette, based on the true story of Allison Dubois who helped police solve crimes and missing persons. 

Then there was Sylvia Browne who died at age 77, a self-proclaimed psychic, who many doubted. Still her book and tv appearances were very popular.

I thought Tyler Henry was the most  believable of all these.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Personal opinion....

If I had the "gift,"  I would NOT want to get paid.  Nor would I let anyone know about it except for immediate family members.  I would **volunteer** to help law enforcement if needed.

======================================

At a family reunion years ago, a cousin on my father's side of the family greeted me w/a hug.  She whispered in my ear something that would happen to me.  I was like yeah right!  Months later, what she whispered came true. Smiley Surprised  I asked my father about it & he asked if she touched me.  That is when he told me she "had the gift."  Her gift only occurred by skin on skin contact.  My father did not know if any other of his relatives had it.  I got the impression he would not have told me if there were.

At the next family reunion, this same cousin hugged me & whispered in my ear, "I told you so." faint.gifThere was no way she could have known as I never told my father what she originally whispered in my ear.

Honored Contributor

I've gone to a medium for years. Several of them as a matter of fact.

My mother and older sister also went to a famous one way back years ago.

My youngest daughter has gone to the same one's I've gone to.

I was read after my husband died.  The medium told me things about my husband that only I knew.  Then she started talking about my brother's son who died at age 38.

She always gave recordings about the readings.

I called my brother and played the tape.  He said that was his son.  She was talking about his dog's name and things I have no idea.

My brother, his wife and adult daughter drove to meet her.  He said she was amazing.

Lastsummer I had a reading.  I'm going to have another one again soon.