Honored Contributor

Re: "IN A LONELY PLACE" HUMPRHEY BOGART GLORIA GRAHAME MONDAY 4:15 P.M. EASTERN TCM

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Just googled Gloria Graehme and her infamous past, wow! She definitely had an interesting life! She was quite young when she passed away too....She was very beautiful, I think.

She was something! Annette Bening played her in a movie called Film Stars don't Die in Liverpool. I thought it was awful! And it didn't depict the real GG at all I don't think. I couldn't wait to see it and was vastly disappointed. She certainly lived a tumultuous life but it sure didn't show up in that movie!

Honored Contributor

Re: "IN A LONELY PLACE" HUMPRHEY BOGART GLORIA GRAHAME MONDAY 4:15 P.M. EASTERN TCM

@Judaline wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Just googled Gloria Graehme and her infamous past, wow! She definitely had an interesting life! She was quite young when she passed away too....She was very beautiful, I think.

She was something! Annette Bening played her in a movie called Film Stars don't Die in Liverpool. I thought it was awful! And it didn't depict the real GG at all I don't think. I couldn't wait to see it and was vastly disappointed. She certainly lived a tumultuous life but it sure didn't show up in that movie!

@Judaline I will have to look for that movie. I haven't seen it!