Honored Contributor

"HAUNTED BY MURDER" NEW AURORA TEAGARDEN MYSTERY TONIGHT

9:00 p.m. ET Hallmark Murder and Mysteries station

And there is a Teagarden movies marathon going on now...leading up to the new one.

Honored Contributor

Re: "HAUNTED BY MURDER" NEW AURORA TEAGARDEN MYSTERY TONIGHT

Looking forward to this new one with their real daughters.

The series continues to hold its appeal. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Clap

Hallmark Movie Channel is binging all of the Aurora Teagarden movies leading up to the new one tonight.  The Aurora Teagarden series is my favorite among all of the Hallmark original movies (including the Christmas ones).  Candace Cameron Bure shines in the lead role.

I was watching Aurora but took a break to watch Blackboard Jungle and To Sir With Love on TCM. 

Trusted Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Clap

Hallmark Movie Channel is binging all of the Aurora Teagarden movies leading up to the new one tonight.  The Aurora Teagarden series is my favorite among all of the Hallmark original movies (including the Christmas ones).  Candace Cameron Bure shines in the lead role.

I was watching Aurora but took a break to watch Blackboard Jungle and To Sir With Love on TCM. 

My favorite now. Garage Sale Mysteries was my number one.......Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

@Trix wrote:

Clap

My favorite now. Garage Sale Mysteries was my number one.......Woman Frustrated

Same here.

Honored Contributor

I think one of the more satisfying things about this series is that Roe isn't one to stand by. Not only does she investigate, she'll pick up a shovel or other implement and whack the killer right off his feet. 
Very satisfying.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

So far after 45 min this movie isn't too engrossing. I don't like Nick's beard.  Also is that a different Philip?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

So far after 45 min this movie isn't too engrossing. I don't like Nick's beard.  Also is that a different Philip?

@Pearlee  that beard is so distracting, I don't like it at all.  Did you notice Candace hasn't kissed him?

Valued Contributor

can someone tell me who the killer was??? I fell asleep. TIA.

Esteemed Contributor

This series is not my favorite. Tonight was a real yawner. It goes back and forth so much it didn't make sense. They cancelled so many good series, i.e. Gourmet Detective; Hailey Dean Mysteries and Garage Sale Mystery. Too bad they just couldn't replace Lori Loughlin and continue Garage Sale Mystery. They had Darrow and Darrow which was ok.