Respected Contributor

@Desi wrote:

Glad everyone was able to watch or record it. It's really good, but I hope we get some new twists, and learn the fate of Mary beth!  She's the lead on Emergence which is excellent, hoping it gets renewed for another season. Way more likeable as the sheriff on Emergence than the traitorous Mary beth. Also, Boomer, will be be back?

@Desi  I agree with you re Alison's role in Emergence. I love her in that role. When she was in GG, her acting was good but I never liked her character. Therefore, she was really doing her job well.  I read that they were going to cancel Emergence but then I also read an article which said the opposite. Who knows. I loved Jo with Agent Brooks. I would like to see that show renewed and their relationship blossom into something.

Good Girls was good as always and now let's see what Rio does to Beth and " The Girls!". I would never want to get on his bad side, well maybe I would 🤔🤒🌬🌬.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

It was a bit jumpy. They are in new jobs to make ends meet. That end, though!

Respected Contributor

Coquille,I agree with everything you just said! I disliked her as Mary beth so yeah, good acting (though I felt terrible about what Boomer did to her).

Rio will bring back the heat, we love that side of him!  Hope he doesn't take too much out on the girls, especially Beth!

Respected Contributor

Rio set up Turner at the end, why am I not surprised.  So many questions:  What's going to happen when Rio shows up on Beth's doorstep?  I think she'll be a tad bit surprised.  Is Boomer in prison?  Where's Mary Pat?  I guess they'll let all of these questions be answered in upcoming episodes.  It was a great show, especially the end.  Glad Rio is back!!!Heart

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

I love Good Girls!  Hope Rio does make a come back.  I have a sneaking suspicion that FBI agent Turner and Rio go way back. 

Really? I never thought of that. Guess I'm a little slow! I don't do commercials so I've recorded it-can't wait to watch. 

I love Rio.

@Judaline   -  Of course, I'm not sure about that, but this show has so many twists, turns, and crazy possiblities, that I don't rule anything out anymore.  I wonder sometimes if Turner is a dirty FBI agent too.  Also, who is his partner?  We know there was a guy in Turner's room, but we never saw him.  He also said at the end of last season that he wanted to "take a long vacation with his man."  I bet whoever that is, may be another bombshell to the show.  Do I have an overactive imagination or what?Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

I love Good Girls!  Hope Rio does make a come back.  I have a sneaking suspicion that FBI agent Turner and Rio go way back. 

Really? I never thought of that. Guess I'm a little slow! I don't do commercials so I've recorded it-can't wait to watch. 

I love Rio.

@Judaline   -  Of course, I'm not sure about that, but this show has so many twists, turns, and crazy possiblities, that I don't rule anything out anymore.  I wonder sometimes if Turner is a dirty FBI agent too.  Also, who is his partner?  We know there was a guy in Turner's room, but we never saw him.  He also said at the end of last season that he wanted to "take a long vacation with his man."  I bet whoever that is, may be another bombshell to the show.  Do I have an overactive imagination or what?Woman LOL

No, I don't think you have an overactive imagination. You're just a good detective. Should be fun to watch what happens.

I don't see how she can feel good about "killing" Rio. Life goes on, etc. Oh, well, should be interesting when they meet face to face.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline   -  Beth has now befriended Rio's wife/ex/girlfriend/mother of his child (we think) and his little boy.  Things are really going to get complex, especially since the lady paid off Beth's mortgage.  Rio's definately going to want to get his money back, and then some.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Judaline   -  Beth has now befriended Rio's wife/ex/girlfriend/mother of his child (we think) and his little boy.  Things are really going to get complex, especially since the lady paid off Beth's mortgage.  Rio's definately going to want to get his money back, and then some.

She will never be free. But she's just dug herself in deeper. Of course she knows two gals who will help her out of this.

Honored Contributor

I loved the show for two seasons and I'm going to give it some time but it seems to be going round and round and round that same old circle.  The cast is great but the writing is becoming repetitive.  I hope I'm wrong.  I hope to see new characters and new story lines.  New trouble for those girls to get into.  

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

I love Rio.

@IlliniGirl88  Sometimes your or ones imagination can actually be better than the writers! It just shows that the show is pulling you in, which is great. I find that nowadays, that can be a good thing. Most shows, IMO are not very good. So, when there is a good show, we get excited and our imagination revs up!👏

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.