Actually the song is called Bonnie & Clyde

just the two of us eminem lyrics 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Re: "Glee" Star Naya Rivera Presumed Drowned

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The name of the Eminem song is Just the Two of Us, which is what she posted the day before on Instagram.

The song is about a father who drowns the kid's mother.

Read the lyrics.

omg...I read those lyrics.....very disturbing.  Thank goodness the little one is ok.

Honored Contributor

I think the title of the picture "Just The Two Of Us" was very sweet.  It is an adorable picture.  I don't read anymore into it than that.  I feel that her death was a tragic accident.  I don't understand why anyone would try to read anything sinister into it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

It's being reported ..
According to the Ventura County Sheriff's office, a body has been found at the Southern California lake where the former Glee star went missing.

*A body has been found at Lake Piru this morning. The recovery is in progress. There will be a news conference at 2 pm at the lake*
Valued Contributor

I wonder if the boat rental place warns people about not swimming in that lake due to the underbrush and under water tree branches that can pull you under.  Seems like there should have been warnings everywhere.  Very sad.  

Honored Contributor

As sad as it is, at least the family will have closure. I couldn't imagine never seeing the body.....This is just so sad, hopefully they will consider putting Danger Signs up, sounds like they are definitely needed...

Esteemed Contributor

I read where they found her body. Very sad outcome but I knew that had to be the case. I still will wonder about this incident; many unanswered questions.

Trusted Contributor

Supposedly they said that the boat started moving away from where they were swimming, so she used all her strength to get her son back on the boat and then she disappeared.