Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I watched it when it was on but wasn't crazy about it. There were definitely

better shows, better comedies.

I do remember when one cast member was getting a raise, I think it was

Jennifer Aniston because of course she was the female star, she got the

remaining girls the same raise.

At times I was annoyed with Phoebe's character. I did not find her funny.

Matthew Perry is not doing well. Drugs, rehab etc. Some recent interviews

that were saying he was slurring his words. I only saw some short clips.

I used to think Matthew LeBlanc was so cute during Friends days. I really

like him and probably watched it just to see him.

it was Aniston and Schwimmer, Ross and Rachel, were getting more and they took a pay cut and held out so all of the leads would get the same amount.  Of course she was never mentioned and he got all the credit for doing that.

As far as MP, you could always tell when he was on drugs and he when he wasn't based on his size from season to season.  He has had a tough time of it.

Honored Contributor

I really like Friends and watch it a lot at night before bed to "clean the palate" so to speak.

I wasn't interested in the reunion until I saw the trailer and Tom Selleck will be there, so I will sign up for it.  Tom had good things to say about the show when they did that zoom Family Dinner thing last year for Blue Bloods.  So I'm interested to hear what he has to say now.

I also love the supporting cast a lot.  I think everyone cast on this show was just brilliant.  Gunther, Monica and Ross's parents, Rachel's parents.  All so good.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I enjoy the show, but I've seen most of it through reruns. DD did take me to two Friends marathons at the movie theater. 

And of course I have a story! Agree with us or not, DH and I were very careful about what our kids could watch when they were young. DD was not allowed to see Friends. All but one of her friends were allowed and they talked about it a lot. Later on when she was finishing high school she did see it when the girls exchanged gifts of the DVD. She kept watching in college and now it's one of her all-time favorite shows!

I'm looking forward to the reunion show, but they didn't need all of the "extra" stars who were never on the show to begin with.

Paul Rudd, who played Mike- Phoebe's boyfriend, later husband, should have been included. I don't know whether or not it was his decision, but he should be there!   Smiley Happy

,  Smiley Happy