Honored Contributor

Re: "FAREWELL, MY LOVELY" ROBERT MITCHUM, CHARLOTTE RAMPLING FRIDAY 10:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM

As always, thank you for the kind wishes, and best to your family too!

Yeah, dear @NAES1 , but isn't "morel", without the "s",  a type of choice mushroom?  Yummy, buttery mushrooms could go pretty nicely with popcorn and a movie too, I'm thinking...

Just in case you were thinking the film was tonight (since you said you planned to be staying up), wanted to point out that it is airing tomorrow night, Friday.  I'm always confusing people by alerting films a day ahead, on the theory they'll have time to notice and not miss it...

In any event, @NAES1 ,  have a great night and weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: "FAREWELL, MY LOVELY" ROBERT MITCHUM, CHARLOTTE RAMPLING FRIDAY 10:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM

HaaHAHAHAHAHAHaaaa- indeed, but that's a delicacy of a fine anatomic fungi mushroom that french cooks -````those of the cooks described as geniuses' favor, and that definiTy leaves me back to popcorn.

I can pour butter over anything + garlic powder and we have a Wa La moment. 

Esteemed Contributor

Shucks,

not only can I not spell,

lost my "C",

I can't read the topic

of Friday. 

@Oznell .