Valued Contributor

Re: "DIAL 'M' FOR MURDER" GRACE KELLY, RAY MILLAND SATURDAY 8:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM

@Oznell  Thank you. Just watched Dial M.It was great.

Now," Wait Until Dark" I saw on Broadway with Lee Remick. I was about 14 and went with my friend. The whole theatre shrieked at that scene. After we left the theatre and were walking to the subway, suddenly I felt an arm on my shoulder. I shrieked......it was my father who worked a few blocks from the theatre and had come to take us home!

Honored Contributor

Re: "DIAL 'M' FOR MURDER" GRACE KELLY, RAY MILLAND SATURDAY 8:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM

No, @Mz iMac ,  I was distracted the first few minutes.  He usually does it early on-- I wonder if it was in one of the quick shots of the street outside their flat.  He sometimes sneaks himself in by being on a billboard or something.

Maybe another viewer will tell us.

Honored Contributor

What a great story, @Zaimee !   Imagine seeing Wait Until Dark with Lee Remick!  How exciting was that!  I can picture her in it too-- bringing her own special kind of vulnerability to that part...

Honored Contributor

That was fun watching in real time with you, gang.  I wish I didn't have to conk out and could stay up for "Wait Until Dark" too....   Think I'll record it for watching later during "lockdown" week...

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

He was in the......

Spoiler

Reunion photo

Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Ruby Laine The scissors death scene in the film Dead Again is way worse when pretty much the same thing happens!