Honored Contributor

Re: "DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES" JACK LEMMON, LEE REMICK SUNDAY 11:15 A.M. EASTERN TCM

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, absolutely, @chickenbutt ,  that early "messaging" in childhood can be a persistent devastation, especially for sensitive children, or really for anyone.  We so need to be built up, not torn down.

Keep your chin up always, resist those early warped messages, and remember you are unique and special.  I enjoy your posts and your irrepressible humor.  

I don't want to continue the OT on your thread, but I must acknowledge your kindness.  Thank You!  That means a lot to me.  I'm profoundly damaged from my childhood and, while I have made a lot of progress over the decades in many of the areas, the 'embarrassing myself' thing as well as seeing people embarrass others, is a real sticking point with me.

Always having to do whatever I do as well as it can possibly be done and now seeing that I'm losing it certainly has been a challenge! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: "DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES" JACK LEMMON, LEE REMICK SUNDAY 11:15 A.M. EASTERN TCM

One of my all time favorite movies ...every emotion erupts from my body when I watch it. That was acting.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt

lol I almost posted about Days of Our Lives on this thread, so...😳

What worries you masters you.