Honored Contributor

"Bullitt" TCM 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Good grief, I put up an alert for "Narrow Margin" at 10:15 p.m. Eastern, totally overlooking the fact that "Bullitt" with Steve McQueen and Jackie Bissett is the lead-in at 8;00!

Nothing that fabulous Steve McQueen does could be less than interesting, and I think he's perfectly cast as an unconventional cop who will do things his own way.  "Bullitt" is understandably a cult favorite.  If you do happen to watch both "Bullitt" and "Narrow Margin", note the similarities in plot-- somebody at TCM was doing some pretty savvy scheduling! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: "Bullitt" TCM 8:00 p.m. Eastern

@Oznell

I saw this (on TWC's) schedule around 40 minutes ago and emailed

to husband TURN ON. His favorite movie of 6.

Steve McQueen is a whollllllllllllllle lotsssssssss of just fabulous. He is the closest to YuM YuM !!

Love this movie- love cars and note the '68 Mustang GT how it leans. 

We have (was lucky to get one from a friend -when they bought it when new almost the same. Never in the elements. Has 160,000 mile on it. I am in LIKE with it, next to the Porsche. Love to drivvvvvvvvvvvve.

"I look nothing like a woman that knows cars", but,,,,,

enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Right, @NAES1, McQueen is Mr. Charisma himself!  Didn't know you were such a car aficionado....

Trusted Contributor

For those who have TCM on their Sling TV ( it is extra)  I just realized that if I miss a movie it often goes the next line down and is available On Demand.  Don't know how long they are available there.  They are listed alphabetically.

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

For those who have TCM on their Sling TV ( it is extra)  I just realized that if I miss a movie it often goes the next line down and is available On Demand.  Don't know how long they are available there.  They are listed alphabetically.

There is an ap that is titled Watch TCM. It has recently shown movie on TCM. If you go to the TCM web site there is information. I watched 3 movies last night watching Watch TCM. Finished Tales of Manhattan at 3:01. Figured I better get some sleep.

Regular Contributor

People love the chase scene but for me it is when Duvall drops off Frank at his fastback and it takes a few seconds for the carb'd 390 to fire up......all while he knows his opponents are watching and soon to be his prey.

Honored Contributor

@NAES1  A friend sent me the link to the car being auctioned off a few years ago. I forget what it went for. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Everyone loves it.

Respected Contributor

LOVE that movie!  A classic for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

I recorded this movie a few months ago ...I watch it often.  It's been one of my favorites since ... well, since the sixties.

Respected Contributor

we just watched it...again. Even though we have the dvd.

My husband likes the 68 Charger