Honored Contributor

No surprise! I watched the trailers and they stunk. I don't know anyone who has actually watched this.

Wonder who Pauley P. will blame? She can't blame Mark Harmon for this LOL! Just proves she can't act! All the reviews I read said it was terrible.

Honored Contributor

Re: "Broke" Has Been Cancelled

I started to watch the first episode, but after a few minutes, turned it off, and took it off my DVR recording schedule.

Honored Contributor

You know a show is stinko when it can't even draw viewers away from stale reruns.

Valued Contributor

I watched the first episode and thought it was bad. Thought I would give it another shot and started watching the 2nd episode and couldn't watch the whole show. (I only tried a second time to watch as I did not really like the first episode of Cheers but ended up loving it.) But Broke is too predictable, and not funny to me.

I don't really watch Mom anymore as it seemed like every episode, the daughter was jumping in bed with a different guy. I'm not a prude, but thought that was a little excessive to try to get some laughs but that is JMO

cookin

Super Contributor

I watched it for 5 minutes & changed the channel.  It was awfull.

I hope a good show turns up for Paulie  Perrett though, I really liked her on NCIS, but I like her replacement now that I’ve gotten used to her.

Respected Contributor

This one got by me - Sound like a good thing!  Somebody here said it was similar to "Indebted."

Respected Contributor

I can stomach Broke more than I can Indebted and I absolutely LOVE  Steven Weber.  I watched 2 episodes and deleted it from the DVR list.  Broke isn't one of my favorites, but it's still on the DVR list.  I think Pauly tries to overact with a comedy show and I loved her on NCIS.  I just don't think comedy is her thing.  I do like the Luis character though. He's kind of funny.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I can stomach Broke more than I can Indebted and I absolutely LOVE  Steven Weber.  I watched 2 episodes and deleted it from the DVR list.  Broke isn't one of my favorites, but it's still on the DVR list.  I think Pauly tries to overact with a comedy show and I loved her on NCIS.  I just don't think comedy is her thing.  I do like the Luis character though. He's kind of funny.

OMG, Luis!   I really liked him better than any other of the characters.  He was the 'friend', right?  He was so cute and funny.   

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt he was the butler for Javier and Elizabeth.  

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@chickenbutt he was the butler for Javier and Elizabeth.  

Oh yeah, butler.  Thanks for the reminder.  My memory is failing me terribly these days.  Smiley Happy