Regular Contributor

"Broadchurch" on BBC America

The third and final season of "Broadchurch" on BBC America starts this coming Wednesday, June 28.  I thought the first two seasons were pretty good, so I'll tune in to see how this one fares.  The reviews seem pretty good.

Honored Contributor

Re: "Broadchurch" on BBC America

I like Broadchurch, I'm looking forward to this edition.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Oh, yeah, I've had this on my calendar for a couple months. I will record it. BBC has wayyyyyy too many commercials.

Honored Contributor

I loved season 1,  season 2 was not nearly as good but it was still better that most of the stuff on tv.  I'm ready for season 3.

Respected Contributor

I have it ready to DVR.

Trusted Contributor

I was so happy to see a new season of this program begin!  If you watched it, what did you think?  I thought the actress who played the attack victim was very good.  I love Ellie and her son Tom sure has grown!

Honored Contributor

@dawg lover  It did not get off to a good start with me. I thought the camera would never get off that woman's face. They had a close up first, only one eye and a nose showing-it was like looking at a parrot! And then, finally, the camera moved to a full face which we had to look at for about ten minutes, but n'ary a word did she speak. We didn't have a clue what was going on. Finally the reason for her reticence. But it was too late for me. I didn't care about her. As I said, not off to a good start. How come they never show a close up of David Tennant? Now you're talkin'! Anyway, it turned out to be pretty good. I only hope next week it isn't more of the same with her. Sorry if I'm a Debbie Downer, but honestly, it's the way I felt.

Honored Contributor

Somehow I missed last season so I'm feeling late to the party. I can't care about the victim, she is such a wimpy person. The scenery makes up for the lack of anyone attractive. Still, I liked it and will continue watching now that I've found where Comcast has moved BBC.