Honored Contributor

Re: "BLACK WIDOW" GENE TIERNEY, GEORGE RAFT WEDNESDAY FOX MOVIE CHANNEL 9:55 A.M. EASTERN

No, no facetious @MarnieRez3 and @SharkE , you are extremely kind but wrong about me-- of course I've gotten poofed!   Especially in the beginning, when I wasn't sure about what was acceptable or what wasn't here.  (Still not sure since it seems to vary quite a bit from time to time.).

Queen's job is definitely safe from the likes of me (and my Welsh coal miner grandfather would no doubt find the prospect very funny,)

@TexasMom1and @SharkE ,  "Storm Warning" is such a nice switch-up for Ginger and Doris Day, who play sisters in a troubled situation.  Ginger is a nightclub performer stranded in a powder-keg of a small town where sister lives with explosive hubby (Steve Cochran I think or someone hunky like that)...  it's noirish and good. 

Honored Contributor

Re: "BLACK WIDOW" GENE TIERNEY, GEORGE RAFT WEDNESDAY FOX MOVIE CHANNEL 9:55 A.M. EASTERN

Yeah, Steve I'd let in my door hahhahahahha

Gable is my fav, Stevie, is up there close.

Honored Contributor

Anyone recognize that thin guy in the grey suit at the right of the photo?

Honored Contributor

Not until you pointed him out in the other thread, @Group 5 minus 1 --  good call!

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Anyone recognize that thin guy in the grey suit at the right of the photo?

No, who is it ?

Honored Contributor

It's a very young Aaron Spelling, @SharkE !

Honored Contributor

Oh ! I've read all of Candy's books.  He was very interesting person.

None of them matinee idols when it comes to looks, though. LOL