Honored Contributor

Re: "BABY BOOM" DIANE KEATON, SAM SHEPARD FRIDAY 8:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I've never seen it, but I'm recording it tomorrow.

Mask   Mask   Mask

@Tinkrbl44    OH my!  You are going to have such a wonderful movie experience... tears... and laughter... it is the most charming heart warming movie.. ENJOY!!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Oznell  Great summary of the movie! How she carries Elizabeth is a perfect description!  I have the dvd. It's a favorite for sure. 

Honored Contributor

Good one!! I love the scene where she finds out the doc she is confiding to is actually a vet!!!  The baby is gorgeous!! Would love to see her all grown up now

Contributor

Thanks for the heads up ... “Baby Boom” is one of my all-time favorite movies ... I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched it! This one and Overboard with Goldie Hawn are both so light and funny, especially during challenging times. Be well everyone! 

Honored Contributor

I watch this every time it is on as well. Love this movie! Hard to believe both Harold Ramis and Sam Shepard are both gone already! I love Diane Keaton's movies!

Trusted Contributor

This is one I’ll record. I don’t believe I’ve seen the entire movie, just snippets. I’ll look forward to it! 

@Oznell , even if I can’t catch every movie you share with us, I still enjoy reading your delightful descriptions! 

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

Okay, I'll admit it.  It's another guilty pleasure. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Friday night is my turn to choose the movie. I have been watching too many westerns as they are his favorites. 

Respected Contributor

I've seen this movie many times and just love it! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Good one!! I love the scene where she finds out the doc she is confiding to is actually a vet!!!  The baby is gorgeous!! Would love to see her all grown up now

@Shelbelle  I found this photo online, not sure when it was taken, though.  My only problem with this movie was Diane Keaton did all this stuff (buy a place in VT, build a baby food brand, etc.) & the cute baby stayed the same age thru the whole movie.  It was cute, though.

ETA: The baby was played by twins.

Kristina and Michelle Kennedy in 'Baby Boom' - Famous Movie Babies ...