Honored Contributor

"ANY DAY NOW" TV Series 1998-2002

We adored this series. A few months ago a 'new" channel on Dish started having the reruns. I have my DVR set and right now, it's my favorite "old'  program to watch.

All the actors were great and loved seeing flashbacks to the 60's (I was born in '48 so remember them well.)

Honored Contributor

Re: "ANY DAY NOW" TV Series 1998-2002

I loved this show.  I could watch Lorraine all day.  She is a mesmerizing actress. 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  I was watching this show yesterday morning and hoping someone would start a thread. In my area it's on Start TV. I was glad when they picked up this series. The networks show the same shows repeatedly and then many of them are also on multiple networks. I watched Any Day Now on Lifetime when it originally aired. I think this show was my first introduction to actresses Lorraine Toussaint and Annie Potts who both went on to have success in other arenas. This show successfully wove both the past and the present along with historical events without being boring or preachy.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Frequent Contributor

I am a fan also.  I did not watch the show when it originally aired on Lifetime but have become a fan the past few months since discovering it on Start TV.  

Without being controversial and having the thread shut down, I find it amazing the topics from 20 years ago are still just as relevant. This was a real eye opener for me.

Honored Contributor

This show is starting from the beginning today on Start TV. In my area it's on now.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.