Respected Contributor

Re: "A KISS BEFORE DYING" ROBERT WAGNER, JOANNE WOODWARD SATURDAY 4:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM

It's a good movie.  Wagner's character in this one is about as far as you can get from his Jonathan in "Hart to Hart"!

Honored Contributor

Re: "A KISS BEFORE DYING" ROBERT WAGNER, JOANNE WOODWARD SATURDAY 4:00 P.M. EASTERN TCM

Yeah, gang, a winner!

Thanks for the reminder about "Dark Passage" at 2:00 p.m. Eastern the same day, @Coquille.  And on the other side of "A Kiss Before Dying" there's another suspense classic "Harper", with Paul Newman, airing at 5:45 p.m. Eastern...

Triple whammy...

Honored Contributor

GREAT MOVIE!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you for info.  Will set DVR.  Never heard of movie!

Honored Contributor

I have never seen the original only the remake with Sean Young, and Matt Dillon and that one was good as well, but I am sure this original is excellent-will try to watch it!  

Frequent Contributor

@Oznell 

Is it just me..or..do you think that Virginia Leith

looks like and sounds like Sean Young?

I had to look them both up to see if they were related.

However, it doesn't appear that they are related.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hey, @artisto,  discerning observation!  Now that you mention it, I do!   That could have been a factor when casting the remake, I bet.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Yeah, gang, a winner!

Thanks for the reminder about "Dark Passage" at 2:00 p.m. Eastern the same day, @Coquille.  And on the other side of "A Kiss Before Dying" there's another suspense classic "Harper", with Paul Newman, airing at 5:45 p.m. Eastern...

Triple whammy...

@Oznell  I saw Harper a few times and I felt it was just ok. Great cast but IMO, typical soap contents, which can be fun sometimes. But...., I couldn't stop my mouth from dropping watching PN.  Whew, 🌬🌬 watching him gives me shivers up and down my spine and a huge smile on my face! Whether he was in his 20', 40's, 60's or 80 years old, wowwy, wow, wow! That's aside from his always great acting. 

Also, don't forget Dark Victory on TCM again tonight at 8:00pm.. I can watch that movie every time it's on. I have it on DVD and DVR. That's how obsessed I am with that movie and Bette. 

Have a good weekend.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

You too, dear @Coquille!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell   Another movie I love and recorded on VHS, so glad I recorded so much way back when, as much is not available on dvd, or is too expensive.