Honored Contributor

"A KISS BEFORE DYING" ROBERT WAGNER, JOANNE WOODWARD SUNDAY 10:00 A.M. EASTERN

[ Edited ]

5104topKiss.jpg

Quarter past midnight Eastern wee hours Sunday a.m., and then 10:00 a.m. Eastern Sunday TCM--  "A Kiss Before Dying".  Robert Wagner, Joanne Woodward, Virginia Leith, Jeffrey Hunter, Mary Astor, George Macready

Shiver!  Potent little chiller in which smooth, sociopathic college student Robert Wagner works his 'charm' on several women....   Wonderful cast and Fifties art direction at its lush, color-saturated best.

Trusted Contributor

Re: "A KISS BEFORE DYING" ROBERT WAGNER, JOANNE WOODWARD SUNDAY 12:15 A.M. EASTERN TCM SUN

I saw the previews for this recently. Shivers is right! I’m going to catch this one. Thank you, @Oznell ! 

Honored Contributor

Re: "A KISS BEFORE DYING" ROBERT WAGNER, JOANNE WOODWARD SUNDAY 12:15 A.M. EASTERN TCM SUN

@Oznell wrote:

5104topKiss.jpg

Quarter past midnight Eastern, and 10:00 a.m. Eastern Sunday TCM--  "A Kiss Before Dying".  Robert Wagner, Joanne Woodward, Virginia Leith, Jeffrey Hunter, Mary Astor, George Macready

Shiver!  Potent little chiller in which smooth, sociopathic college student Robert Wagner works his 'charm' on several women....   Wonderful cast and Fifties art direction at its lush, color-saturated best.

@Oznell   I just watched this which I recorded on VHS eons ago, really enjoyed it.  It reminded me of An American Tragedy with Shelly Winters, same storyline, guy kills pregnant girl.

Trusted Contributor

This is a really good movie and I have seen it several times.  You are so right about reminding you of the other movie with the same theme.  That was good too, I think that was the one with Liz Taylor and Montgomery Cliff.

Esteemed Contributor

Classic movie making here. He was so handsome. Thanks @Oznell 

Honored Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

This is a really good movie and I have seen it several times.  You are so right about reminding you of the other movie with the same theme.  That was good too, I think that was the one with Liz Taylor and Montgomery Cliff.

@miata1   Yes, Liz and Monty, great movie.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on this movie, it is a good one!  I will DVR it for tomorrow's movie watch! 

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

Classic movie making here. He was so handsome. Thanks @Oznell 

He still is!!

Esteemed Contributor

thank you @Oznell I don't remember seeing this movie before and will be watching !  it sounds like a great movie and cast ! I'll be getting comfy on my couch with a bowl of popcorn and a glass of Chardonnay 🍚🍷😺.  Again thanks for  the heads up , always appreciate it .

Honored Contributor

One of my top ten favs. Was surprised to learn Ira Levin also wrote "No Time for Sargents".

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man