Honored Contributor

now streaming the old "Homeland" show.

When it was on before, I hadn't watched it from the very start.  I'm so glad I'm doing this now.  It really is a good show.

Trusted Contributor

Re: now streaming the old "Homeland" show.

I didn't expect it to be, but it became my all time favorite show.

enjoy! 

Respected Contributor

Funny you brought this show up.I just finished last week , i believe it to be my top 10 of all time. Claire Danes deserved every penny she got for doing this series. I think Peter Quinn endured as much physical torment than any character on TV. I was shocked when he came back season 7.

Respected Contributor

One of my favorite series ever.   So good.   The series it was based on was an Israeli TV series called Prisoners of War.  It was oh so good.  Then Showtime talked the writers and produces of it to come here and do an American version.  They did two seasons of POW and said they would do a final series after Homeland.  Of course, I'm still waiting for that.   Not going to happen.  If you like Homeland , track dow POW.  It's even better IMO

Respected Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

One of my favorite series ever.   So good.   The series it was based on was an Israeli TV series called Prisoners of War.  It was oh so good.  Then Showtime talked the writers and produces of it to come here and do an American version.  They did two seasons of POW and said they would do a final series after Homeland.  Of course, I'm still waiting for that.   Not going to happen.  If you like Homeland , track dow POW.  It's even better IMO

@Bridgegal LOVE Homeland, my very favorite series too. Is POW on Showtime?

Respected Contributor

@Bridgegal Another show you might want to check out is The Americans, also very good.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@Bridgegal Another show you might want to check out is The Americans, also very good.

I started watching and then went to Homeland , i will go back to it after i finish Dopesick.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

Yes, I've watched the entire series twice now.  It too is one of my favorites.