Respected Contributor

on friday nights theres a knew show kinderd spirits on tlc. if you liked the show ghost hunters you should love this show. i think its better than ghost hunters. the 2 people on it were on ghost hunters. 

Honored Contributor

Think that's the one with the man and woman. He's Italian and she was a social worker or something. Thought it started back again in Dec.

Trusted Contributor

I've been watching, because I know the guy, Adam.  It's a really great show.  It's not only spooky, but it's very emotional, too.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Pooky1 I LOVE ghosty shows and have watched GH since it first came on Sci Fi. Love Adam and Amy on Kindred Spirits too. I must say I was deeply disturbed at the cause of the demise of the 2 child spirits on episode 1 and 2....the saw mill accident and the bath tub incident and it "haunted" me for ...well still does. I also like Ghost Brothers. Is nice that Adam and Amy are helping home owners instead of going to the same ole "institutional haunts" most others do.....same place different team kinda thing. I find Kindred Spirits refreshing.

Respected Contributor

I have been watching it. Very low key. I always liked those two investigators when they were on Ghost Hunters.

Contributor

Hi,  Loved the Ghost Hunters series also. So sad that this was their last season.  What channel are the shows Kindred Spriits and Ghost Brothers on?.... we have  Direct TV.

Respected Contributor

i know ks is on tlc and probably the other show to.  i know ghost hunters show ended. we live in rhode island and taps is in warwick ri. last time we were in warwick we saw that the taps office is now empty. wondering if they dont do it any more now that show has ended.

Trusted Contributor

Kindred spirits is on TLC fri nights and Ghost Brothers is on Destination America (286 Direct TV) I think on sunday nights.