Honored Contributor

new game show***** spin the wheel

[ Edited ]

is anyone else loving this new game show?????

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

Re: new game show***** spin the wheel

I like Dax Shepard and was anxious to see this show....i watched the first two shows but had to stop.....the show was good and exciting BUT the crowds were yelling SO LOUD i could hardly hear the contestants or Dax and by the second show the loudness of the crowd just overpowered my desire to watch the show anymore....

Trusted Contributor

I like this show and The Wall with a few exceptions.  First and foremost, some of these people are really dumb.  They don't know the answers to the most basic of basic questions.  Next, there is a lot of dribble.  Okay, I get if someone has done something heroic or has suffered serious tragedy.  Say it, get it out of the way and play the game.  The other is all the boo-hooing that goes on in the end.  They run down their entire lives (You've been my rock, my support, my everything . . . blah, blah, blah.) BEFORE they FINALLY spill the beans on whether they kept any money or not.  I also wonder if these games are "fixed" in any way.  Yeah, call me cynical.  LOL. Other than that I LOVE both shows.

Honored Contributor

I tried to watch this show BUT its a spinoff from the show The Wall and I find it so scripted and annoying at the end when the couples "vow their love, etc." please ... who really in real life does this.

Plus, I think these shows are totally scripted and the wheels/walls are PRE-FIXED to be in the favor of the show...once in awhile they let the contestant win something.