Respected Contributor

new episode 1/30/2020 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

don't forget to watch 

Honored Contributor

Re: new episode 1/30/2020 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

My DVR is permanently set to record this! Hoping Carisi goes back to SVU.

Recall last episode Fin telling Carisi the he/Fin is the only guy in the squad room? Hmmmm....!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I forgot! Darn! I miss Carisi in the squad room! 

Honored Contributor

Just watched last nights show online, very emotional episode. 

Honored Contributor

Just watched it and all I can say is WOW! I found the ending to be so, so sad.

Very timely topics and very well done.

Don't want to give anything away.

Honored Contributor

It was some riveting episode, Holly Robinson Peete did a great acting job. It was brief, but well done. 

Poor Liv, she was put thru the ringer last night. 

Honored Contributor

It was a very sad episode, so sad to see Tucker die, I felt he & Olivia really loved one another!

Respected Contributor

I just finished watching this episode On Demand. All I can say is WOW, just WOW!!!  I think this episode is one of the most emotional and saddest of all.

Trusted Contributor

Well after reading about this episode I'm glad I phased out of watching a long time ago. It's way too exhausting to have the main character in non-stop chaos an sadness all the time. Not to mention not very realistic.

One of the things I love about regular Law and Order was that they had a way of writing the personal lives of the characters off on the side. If you knew those story lines it was great but if you were a new viewer and didn't you wouldn't really need to. I remember crying when Adam Schiff's wife died and we never even saw her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My DVR is also set to record all new episodes and I hadn't even thought of this one until I saw this thread.The episode was excellent.

Of all of Liv's exes Tucker seemed to deserve her. He was one who fully supported and encouraged her to be all she could be. I too had always hoped there would be a reuniting at some point. I was so disappointed when it became obvious Tucker was not being forthcoming with Olivia. As the episode unfolded I became regretful that I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Because I've watched this show since its inception I have gone through the highs and lows and all the different combinations of people. I'm happy Carisi has fulfilled his dream of becoming an ADA. He brings a different perspective to that job after his years of working at SVU and he probably fights harder for their cases than another person would. I don't need to see him in the Squad as long as he remains on the show. I like Kat and am enjoying seeing her as she meshes with the team. Fin continues to mentor everyone and support Liv. Amanda is doing well and may finally be learning to stop making bad decisions which now not only impact her life but also her daughters' lives.

With the changes to the squad, the show received an infusion which it needed. For me watching it was becoming more of a habit than a show which I looked forward to seeing each week. Now that's changed.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.