Honored Contributor

Re: new episode 1/30/2020 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

You know as soon as you see one or more of Amanda's family members, it's going to be downhill from there. It was smart of Kim, her sister, to decide to go to prison to get clean. If that's the only way to ensure her sobriety, so be it.

This was not as impressive as some of the ones in the past couple of weeks but still good.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I agree, the last few have been all very good. Not on again for 3 weeks. 

Honored Contributor

Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T mourn 45-year-old 'SVU' crew member dead from coronavirus complications

Josh Wallwork, a crew member on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, has died from coronavirus-related complications. He worked in the costume and wardrobe department. Wallwork was 45.

The news was shared Thursday by Wallwork's friend and then by SVU showrunner, Warren Leight. Wallwork had worked on the long-running crime drama since 2018. Leight tweeted, "We are heartbroken."

Star Mariska Hargitay was quick to react on social media, writing, "I don’t think I ever saw him without a smile on his face. He brought love and kindness everywhere he went."

Ice-T, who worked daily with Wallwork, added, "Pay attention people."...

source: msn entertainment

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T mourn 45-year-old 'SVU' crew member dead from coronavirus complications

Josh Wallwork, a crew member on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, has died from coronavirus-related complications. He worked in the costume and wardrobe department. Wallwork was 45.

The news was shared Thursday by Wallwork's friend and then by SVU showrunner, Warren Leight. Wallwork had worked on the long-running crime drama since 2018. Leight tweeted, "We are heartbroken."

Star Mariska Hargitay was quick to react on social media, writing, "I don’t think I ever saw him without a smile on his face. He brought love and kindness everywhere he went."

Ice-T, who worked daily with Wallwork, added, "Pay attention people."...

source: msn entertainment

@Tique   That's so sad.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Thursday's episode was another good one. It was also enlightening as I realized I had some misconceptions regarding ballet companies. I did miss Fin but I like the new Sergeant who it looks like Amanda is getting to know. Carisi has a hard time hiding his feelings about the younger man every time his name is mentioned.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tonight's episode will be a new one.

ETA: At the end of the show, they flashed "In Memory Of Josh Wallworth", the crew member who died last week from COVID-19.

Honored Contributor

Good episode yesterday. Always happy to see Fin. Amanda was all over the place. Poor Carisi seemed stunned when she went off on him. 

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Good episode yesterday. Always happy to see Fin. Amanda was all over the place. Poor Carisi seemed stunned when she went off on him. 

It was a good one, it was a rerun from last fall.