Trusted Contributor

We are some of the show's biggest fans and have watched it since the beginning. Looked so forward to seeing it when it was picked up again. We have, however,  been talking about some changes in the show that we don't care for. Never liked the old Mandy, so the new one is fine with me. Vanessa seems sillier, she used to be a smart person and doesn't seem that way anymore.  Little things that disappoint.  Just doesn't seem as funny. We don't enjoy it as much as we used to.  Hope it rallies and returns to it's former glory.

Honored Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

We are some of the show's biggest fans and have watched it since the beginning. Looked so forward to seeing it when it was picked up again. We have, however,  been talking about some changes in the show that we don't care for. Never liked the old Mandy, so the new one is fine with me. Vanessa seems sillier, she used to be a smart person and doesn't seem that way anymore.  Little things that disappoint.  Just doesn't seem as funny. We don't enjoy it as much as we used to.  Hope it rallies and returns to it's former glory.

@Renata22  Funny how we all view Mandy.  For me the old Mandy worked better.

I do miss Eve as a regular; her dead-pan delivery of her lines was hysterical.

Seems, though, that most agree Vanessa has been dumbed-down.

For me this season started out too slow, too.

I do like, however, that they make the opening episode for each season something to do with the show itself, the way they did when the show was moved to a different channel.

I'll still watch; DS and family enjoy this show, too. I've always liked Tim Allen and actually like this show more than Home Improvement.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised by how little screen time Tim Allen got in the last episode. 

Esteemed Contributor

Eve hasn,t been on much because she has taken other roles.  I think she is the actress in Unbelievable on Nerflex.   The first girl raped that they didn,t believe.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Eve hasn,t been on much because she has taken other roles.  I think she is the actress in Unbelievable on Nerflex.   The first girl raped that they didn,t believe.

I read that she was on another show.  Sounds like an intense character.  I honestly don't miss her on Last Man Standing.  Her character was too negative and critical at times.  

Honored Contributor

qvca:I do not understand your post at all. Could you explain?

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@qvcaddition   Yes, that is Kaitlyn Dever.  (Netflix movie "Unbelievable)

She was in the opening for this new season but I don't know if she will be in any other episodes.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh