Honored Contributor

Any one watch that? It was so bad. How bad was it ? I told DH I would NEVER watch it AGAIN!

Valued Contributor

I used to watch it but too many politcal digs and I didn't like that.  Why do you feel it was bad?

Honored Contributor

Thanks for asking. Writing was a lttle too political for me. Do not care for the exchange student. Where's Boyd? The comedy was a little slow. Even DH did not care for it and he is a BIG Tim Allen fan. Or is it Allan?

Esteemed Contributor

I have to disagree. I really liked the show. I find Tim Allen very funny. What was not to like? It is a comedy and they have a good casts and the writing on the show is good. Not sure what you didn't like.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I have to disagree. I really liked the show. I find Tim Allen very funny. What was not to like? It is a comedy and they have a good casts and the writing on the show is good. Not sure what you didn't like.

That's obvious.  If you have strong political views and prefer listening to only your own, then ...

Respected Contributor

@elated @Agree. Very funny show. 

Honored Contributor

Oh I LOVE the polital jabs but the show used to be so much funnier. I don't know if they have new writers now, but I still watch the older shows and they are so funny which the ones now aren't. Too bad the old Mandy couldn't come back because she really carried the show. She was so cute and funny. With the miscarriage, pregnancy and infertility problems this season really doesn't make for comedy. 

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

I love this show. The whole cast is great and very funnySmiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@elated wrote:

That's obvious.  If you have strong political views and prefer listening to only your own, then ...

Tell me what comedy show does not have political comments. 

Regular Contributor

It's always been political. It wasn't very funny but I won't give up.