Esteemed Contributor

I miss the original Mandy!

Honored Contributor

Re: new Last Man Standing

[ Edited ]

The new actress who is taking her place will do okay..but wish she was a brunette.....would seem more like old times....and is Kristen pregnant? She looks so different and so much older....the original show was filmed before a live studio audience. Tonight it sounded like a laughtrack....which I don't care for.

Super Contributor

Yeah, I liked the new 'Kristin' and new 'Ryan' characters right away. The new Mandy will take some getting used to - Molly Ephraim was so great in that role. I'm sure we'll all get used to the change soon.

Honored Contributor

I have only watched the show a few times, so I was wondering about the one daughter...I guess Kristen...she did look 'old' and was dressed sort of frumpy.

Esteemed Contributor

Mike's pot-store owning dad killed off too.  I liked that guy!

Honored Contributor

Can't stand Tim Allen !!!!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
I wonder if she is pregnant in real life but it is not part of the storyline...she had on a long jacket or was holding something in front of her when she was on camera....
Respected Contributor

The “new” Mandy is growing on me. Love the show!

Honored Contributor

Delighted that this show is back!  The new "Mandy" will find her niche and we'll all eventually get used to her in the role.  Even though most fans knew in advance, it was clever how they addressed it in the first episode.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Delighted that this show is back!  The new "Mandy" will find her niche and we'll all eventually get used to her in the role.  Even though most fans knew in advance, it was clever how they addressed it in the first episode.

I agree I think.  However I don’t think she played “ditsy” well enough last night.  The original Mandy and Kyle had so much ditsy chemistry, the new pairing not so much.