Honored Contributor

Re: million dollar listing new york.....season 9, 2019

@shaggygirl   yeah, Ryan's wife lit into him one time can't remember why, but, she was out of line. I never get involved with DH's career-off limits.

Will just come back and bite you in the rear. 

Thought she couldn't get pregnant I saw in that video where she was. I just figured if she whined enough they would adopt.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE 

Yes they had a baby girl sometime last year. I remember seeing a photo of him holding her somewhere on-line. They tried for several years, she went thru all that IVF stuff and finally conceived. I don't care for her.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, all these chicks like her and Heather Alton are self entitled and think they're all that and bag of chips because they're married to these rich real estate men. Think they are Royalty. LOL

That poor kid will turn out to be a spoiled little Queen in training.

Honored Contributor

They had a binge repeat shows over the weekend. So, when they do that I figure they're firing it up for the new shows

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the update, can't wait!  

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@shaggygirl   after the way that one jerk treated him with making fun of him for being short and making fun of him for being from Puerto Rico and his accent . I'm surprised he would want to go back to selling in N.Y. I''d go

to where I grew up and be around where I feel more comfortable.

I"m talking about the A hole who kept calling him "Ricky Ricardo". School

bully who grew up to be a old school bully. Hope somebody knocks his lights out. 

That A hole was totally out of line and Luis took it like a pro.  They should have never shown that guys face, shot him from behind or something because he was so condescending.  And then when his dog p'd on the floor he told him to go ahead and poop on it too and was laughing about it, was disgusting.  Even if the place was gonna be renovated.  They just showed those episodes over the weekend I believe.

Maybe the real estate biz keeps Luis' mind off of himself and he's able to function better. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

He needs a wife & kids think that would really make him happy.

When his family came in to see him he glowed he was so happy.