Honored Contributor

million dollar listing new york.....season 9, 2019

million dollar listing new york is coming back !soon for season 9!

see a trailer and read who is coming back!

thursday august 1, 2019

https://www.eonline.com/news/1048189/the-million-dollar-listing-new-york-season-8-trailer-is-full-of...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: million dollar listing new york.....season 9, 2019

Oh that was a great link.  Aren't those apartments just beyond gorgeous?  I'm glad Luis is coming back.  I'm glad Steve is still around.  We shall see how the newbie works out - Tyler - .  So they will have 5 guys. 

Fredrik is my favorite.  He is always so well-dressed and his facial xpressions when he's under the gun to get things sold crack me up.  He always smooths out his hair and loosens his collar and says it's getting hot in here.  lol

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

first of all thank you for the link and the upcoming information !

2nd     I don't like Ryan, Luis back, why? he couldn't hack it the first time

and it's too much pressure for him he needs to go back to his real home.

Tyler, I can tell I'm not gonna like another full of himself , of a certain age that is not my cup of tea. Fredrik acts stupid, but, he's who I would go with to sell something I had.   Steve is good looking, but, Steve knows it and I don't find that appealing. He used to be a model, so, he has that "I'm so

sexy" vibe going on. Look at me I'm so HOT !

That Ryan gives me gas.

Regular Contributor

I missed Luis!  I am so glad he's back.  I don't know who Tyler is but I'm sure he will add interest to the show.  Can't wait.  

Honored Contributor

Steve Gold's girlfriend has a baby recently. They named her Rose Gold. Pretty name.

I like Fredrik and his wild suits, and would love an apartment with huge windows overlooking Centeral Park. The one in that video will do. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Fredrik posts the most wonderful photos and videos on Instagram with his husband and the kids. He looks so happy!
Esteemed Contributor

Luis has been open about his struggle with depression & suicidal thoughts so I don't understand why he's heading back into such a stressful job. He often seemed so anxiety ridden and hyped up and sad and lonely and longing for a good woman to be his mate. I often felt that during those moments when he was ear to ear smiling and being all happy happy joy joy it was put on for the camera. IMO jumping into it again does not bode well for his emotional well being.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  Thanks for the heads up and the link.  Those apts are JAW DROPPING. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl   after the way that one jerk treated him with making fun of him for being short and making fun of him for being from Puerto Rico and his accent . I'm surprised he would want to go back to selling in N.Y. I''d go

to where I grew up and be around where I feel more comfortable.

I"m talking about the A hole who kept calling him "Ricky Ricardo". School

bully who grew up to be a old school bully. Hope somebody knocks his lights out. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

@shaggygirl   after the way that one jerk treated him with making fun of him for being short and making fun of him for being from Puerto Rico and his accent . I'm surprised he would want to go back to selling in N.Y. I''d go

to where I grew up and be around where I feel more comfortable.

I"m talking about the A hole who kept calling him "Ricky Ricardo". School

bully who grew up to be a old school bully. Hope somebody knocks his lights out. 

@SharkE 

That shouldn't have made it's way to our tv screens. It should have been edited out. It's hard enough when you already have self image issues (about the shortness thus the reason for the pompadour imo in his mind it made him appear taller) and then to have that broadcast was cruel, like rubbing salt in your wounds. Ryan was very demeaning to him more than once as well. Although when they (Ryan & Fredrik) went to visit him in Paris they were very kind and very encouraging to him.