Trusted Contributor

Re: million dollar listing LA 2017

It's official,  I prefer MDLNY to LA.  I am tired of the Brits - the interaction with Flagg was rediculous and unprofessional.  Love Flagg and enjoyed he and his grandmother.  She gave great, practical, down to earth advice.

Respected Contributor

Million Dollar Listing New York is my favorite also, but I am also going to watch Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles also. I do not care if it is scripted.  All of the reality shoes are somewhat scripted.

Respected Contributor

I know they are somewhat scripted but they also edit these shows too. I do enjoy many reality shows if there wasn't drama then no one would watch.. 

Honored Contributor

I like the NYC group more. They are more interesting and Fredrik is so funny.

Honored Contributor

Wish he would stick that "WEEEEEEE"^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Worse then David Venable's happy dance.

So juvenile. His companion is a dreamboat.

Honored Contributor

I just looked and he did just get married.  I really thought Colton loved him so much.

He was asked why he and Colton broke up and he won't comment about it.

Colton knew Josh's grandma well.  She liked him alot.  Colton really helped Josh with the pain he experienced when his Grandma died.

Honored Contributor

Colton was not a looker, but, like a spaniel puppy. LOL

Flagg's new beau looks more mature.

I"m surprised Grandma Edith accepted his lifestyle. She adored him and him, her.

@Annabellethecat66

Honored Contributor

Good grief!  Who are these people who're buying these very, very expensive houses?

Honored Contributor

So I'm getting caught up on this show (old re-runs) I haven't watched it much at all last year.

I'm watching Josh supposedly sleeping and some guy calls in the middle of the night and he's talking to him.

Here's my question.....who in the hay is in his bedroom in the middle of the night to tape the conversation.....Ha!

So fake.

Honored Contributor

I was just thinking about all of these very wealthy people in the entertainment business and things that are coming out in the news.

I would think they're income would be dropping to almost nothing.  Hummm???  I would think those who had the money could probably pick up some bargains on some of these millions of dollar houses.