Honored Contributor

Re: million dollar listing LA 2017

i was very glad to see that madison and heather were able to have a normal conversation again. its been a  long time for them.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I thought he acted like he had never seen a pregnant woman before he kept saying Wow, oh Wow !         (Madison)

LOL   James should have been asked to leave if he couldn't act like a human being instead of a blabbering monkey.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

David and James are arrogant.

They are bullies.

Honored Contributor

Tune in tonight you all !

Honored Contributor

James being a self righteous jerk as usual. David is back I see.

If I was Madison I'd give up all of my commission just to be rid of those

2 and never do business again with them.

1%23akii.gif

Honored Contributor

Madison was always my favorite. I thought he was the most down to earth. He lost a lot of weight and looks very gaunt to me this season. I know he broke his jaw last season. 

I am not crazy about the new girl. Her interaction with the woman in the restaurant eating ribs seemed very scripted. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I'm not crazy about her either. Feel sorry for her girls. People should really think before having kids if they are really ready for the life long commitment.  Looked like she had hired help. Her kitchen was beautiful.

1%23ay1.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, I'm not crazy about her either. Feel sorry for her girls. People should really think before having kids if they are really ready for the life long commitment.  Looked like she had hired help. Her kitchen was beautiful.

1%23ay1.gif

She's quite fond of herself. For me, Madison and Josh (not Altman) are the only 2 halfway likeable people on the show so far this season.

Honored Contributor

Your right. Altman, is a weasel . Madison needs to go thru a McDonald's drive thru and load up on big macs and fries.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Madison was always my favorite. I thought he was the most down to earth. He lost a lot of weight and looks very gaunt to me this season. I know he broke his jaw last season. 

I am not crazy about the new girl. Her interaction with the woman in the restaurant eating ribs seemed very scripted. 

I gave up on this show part way through last year because I found the whole thing too scripted now.  I tuned in last night and didn't make it through the whole episode for the same reason.  

I know all reality shows are somewhat scripted but some shows do a better job at hiding that than others.  This show does a bad job.