Honored Contributor

Re: million dollar listing LA 2017

@shaggygirl I remember Chad very well.  In fact probably a year ago I went hunting on the internet and found him.  I posted on here somewhere what he'd been up to.

Here's what Chad's been up to if you are curious.  He's still somewhat in the limelight...go here:

https://www.bustle.com/articles/37299-what-is-million-dollar-listing-las-chad-rogers-doing-now-hes-p...

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@shaggygirl I remember Chad very well.  In fact probably a year ago I went hunting on the internet and found him.  I posted on here somewhere what he'd been up to.

Here's what Chad's been up to if you are curious.  He's still somewhat in the limelight...go here:

https://www.bustle.com/articles/37299-what-is-million-dollar-listing-las-chad-rogers-doing-now-hes-p...

THANK YOU! That prompted me to see if he had a facebook page with more recent info about him and he does. He's still very thin, muscular now on his upper body but still thin. He looks good, but he has worse hair now than he did before! Well IMO anyway.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Guy I felt sorry for was Josh Flagg's old boyfriend. He seemed to worship

Josh Flagg. He went along with everything and seemed to just roll with it, then, he got dumped.

Or, that's the way I understood it. New guy is better looking, guess he has his own career.

I think Josh Flagg & his new guy just got married in September.  Josh was with the previous boyfriend, Colton, for several years & then, breaks up with him & within what seems like a few months, meets & falls for the new guy & marries him.  I hope it a case of when it's right it's right with them & they stay together & are happy.  I like Josh & loved Grandma Edith, but sometimes Josh comes across as a bit too impressed with himself & flaunting of his wealth & Edith seemed to keep him reined in a bit.

Respected Contributor

OMG.. the day Josh Flagg was complaining to Grama Edith

about having to drive 3 hours to Santa Barbara for a meeting...

and how tough it was and exhausting ...Grama Edith just said ..

" Josh ... So you get a cup of coffee "   it was hilarious ... also

he asked her when they were visiting Holland ... what it was

like to be hungry during the war ...Grama  merely said ...

go three days without food .. you'll find out ..

So few words .. but such an impact ...

Honored Contributor

I couldn't believe it when she confessed on TV about killing a nazi officer.

My mouth fell open   ced1694743d11508394bd995e98b229dc7ed53c2 (1).gif sure nobody cares, maybe the statue of limitations is long since over, but, still for her to come forth and tell her grandson. 

She was a feisty ol' gal. He adored her more then his own mother I always thought.

Respected Contributor

Oh Yea . the killing of the Nazi was in her book ...

You go girl ....I always enjoyed watching her ...

Esteemed Contributor

Had DVR'd the show, watched it last evening. All the interactions between Josh A. and whatever her name is (the female agent) seemed scripted to me. Reason being they both looked like they were trying to keep from laughing everytime they spoke to each other. Wonder if the two of them being assigned to work together a lot and always going at each other is going to be a continuing theme through this season. If so, meh!

Honored Contributor

Josh' s wife will put a stop to that business early. She's got a lot to protect.

Lot of 'romances' begin can't stand each other , then, next thing you know they're all lovey dovey.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Josh' s wife will put a stop to that business early. She's got a lot to protect.

Lot of 'romances' begin can't stand each other , then, next thing you know they're all lovey dovey.

Hhmm, you've got a good point there.  But surely the storyline isn't going to head in that direction. At least I hope not. There's already too much mushy smushy stuff with Madison and with other Josh and sometimes the one Brit. Hoping it stays 99% about the real estate and only 1% about their personal lives.

Honored Contributor

I'm down with that. I like to see those fancy homes and what people are willing to pay to live close to the ocean.

I wouldn't live close to the ocean if you gave me a house.

Scare me to death, cold, mildew, constant threats, freezing wind, etc.

I'm to practical and down to earth. No privacy always people around.

I'd sell it and move way far inland. 

I'm sure when Heather had her kid that jerked Altman a new one. He's not King any more. Heather is demanding and her needs must always be met.

Now, he has another one to please. Won't be to long she'll want another one to be a playmate to this one. On and on it goes.