Honored Contributor

million dollar listing LA 2017

hi everyone!

new season of million dollar listing LA begins tonight at 9pm et.

josh

josn

madison

james and david

tracy......the new agent

who will be watching this season?

About Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles

Nov 2 9/8c

Bravo Media’s favorite LA agents continue to broker big deals and drama when Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles returns. In season ten, the men of MDLLA get a run for their money when leading female agent, Tracy Tutor Maltas joins agents, Josh Altman, Josh Flagg, Madison Hildebrand, James Harris and David Parnes. With high prices and low inventory, competition is fierce as these agents venture out to conquer new territory in real estate and their personal lives.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: million dollar listing LA 2017

Sunshine45 I am recording it now. So happy Madison is back. Love looking at the millions dollars houses. Saw the clip of the new girl and seems she is tough don't mess with her. LOL

Honored Contributor

Couldn't believe Altman's wife whined that he didn't stay behind to help her clear the breakfast dishes.  She is so spoiled. Those coffee cups can be heavy. LOL  He makes millions I think I could clear the table by myself.

Trusted Contributor

I really only watch this show for Josh Flagg.  I miss the scenes with his grandma...she was a hoot.

Last season, I grew tired of James and David and fast forwarded through them.  We'll see what this season brings.  Glad it's back.  It's the only Million Dollar show I watch.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

I was disgusted by that English guy who kept whining to Madison.

What a crybaby. Stick a sock in it . What a jerk !

He's on my **** list this yr.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad the show is back.  Where was David?   Did James mention him and I missed it?

I like the new woman, she is a good addition and I'm glad she annoys Altman.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely miss Grama Edith ...

Honored Contributor

David's brother last yr. was in bad health back in England.

Maybe he's with him.

1#fallb.gif    Sat. nite set clock back

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody remember Chad from the first few seasons and his little teeny tiny dog Starla that he was head over heels in love with? Think he loved that dog more than the girlfriend he had. Chad was skinny as a rail but had a big thick head of hair that I always wanted to take a pair of scissors to. They showed him getting a haircut one time and if memory serves he paid $500 for his cuts which sort of looked like somebody put a bowl on his head before going at it with scissors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah, he was sad little guy. Felt sorry for him.  Shallow. Hope he grew up.

Guy I felt sorry for was Josh Flagg's old boyfriend. He seemed to worship

Josh Flagg. He went along with everything and seemed to just roll with it, then, he got dumped.

Or, that's the way I understood it. New guy is better looking, guess he has his own career.

Looks like from the previews, James, I think it is, the blonde English man is going to keep blabbering to Madison.

Give it a rest. Your not going to go broke. Move on.

9_2_10302_JHarris_15_2cutout_16.jpg