Honored Contributor

meghan mccain is back on the view today 10/8/18

just a FYI for viewers of THE VIEW and for fans of meghan mccain.....

she is back on THE VIEW today after having been off since the death of her father. she had some wonderful things to say about her father and america and her co hosts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: meghan mccain is back on the view today 10/8/18

I'm watching.  She looks lovely.  She sure had a special relationship with her Dad.

Honored Contributor

it brought tears to my eyes once again listening to her talk about her father.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm glad she's back. It will be interesting to see her with Abby.

It was nice of ABC to give her a month off. Those of us who have worked/are working in the corporate world know that doesn't usually happen.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

Glad to see her back, I enjoy opposing points of view . She brings the saltiness , so far have not seen that from the new Abby.  

Super Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I'm glad she's back. It will be interesting to see her with Abby.

It was nice of ABC to give her a month off. Those of us who have worked/are working in the corporate world know that doesn't usually happen.

( I was thinking the same thing about the work place , 3 days bereavement).

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of Meghan McCain, but I certainly know what she has been through. Take it from me, a daughter who adored her own father and had to watch him slip away before my eyes as I helplessly stood by.  Meghan had that same emotional roller coaster, plus being in the public eye and going through the exhausting circumstances that follow the death of a prominent statesman. I hope she kept her own health through it all. You brace yourself all along and refuse to get sick, and then when it's all over, your body kind of lets down and is open to all kinds of illnesses. I'm glad she took the time to grieve, get some rest, and come to terms with the loss of her hero.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

just a FYI for viewers of THE VIEW and for fans of meghan mccain.....

she is back on THE VIEW today after having been off since the death of her father. she had some wonderful things to say about her father and america and her co hosts.

Oh nice, I have been worried about her.  Glad she is back.  It has not aired here yet.  It will be on in about 45 inutes.  You can tell Those women had her back.  Nice group of women.  It will be nice to see her.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I'm not a fan of Meghan McCain, but I certainly know what she has been through. Take it from me, a daughter who adored her own father and had to watch him slip away before my eyes as I helplessly stood by.  Meghan had that same emotional roller coaster, plus being in the public eye and going through the exhausting circumstances that follow the death of a prominent statesman. I hope she kept her own health through it all. You brace yourself all along and refuse to get sick, and then when it's all over, your body kind of lets down and is open to all kinds of illnesses. I'm glad she took the time to grieve, get some rest, and come to terms with the loss of her hero.

@RainCityWoman  Very well put.  I also went through it and I know how difficult and draining it can be .  I certainly wasn't in the public eye as she was.   My dad was my hero as well ,  the best person I ever knew ,  he was my person.

Respected Contributor

It was a heart warming show.  "Locking hands"  We are stronger together.