Honored Contributor

Re: lisa rinna leaving rhobh

I stopped watching RHOBH 2 seasons ago because of Lisa and her nasty antics. I am glad she is no longer on there spreading aher toxicity. I think Bravo will keep Erika because of what she is going through-it makes for a good storyline for her...

I bet Diana will be gone next.....I remember reading somewhere that Brandi Glanville and Tori Spelling may be joining the cast. If that is true a couple of them will have to leave.  

Esteemed Contributor

Diana is a big whiner . I can't stand Brandi  who has a filthy mouth

Honored Contributor

I bet she was fired. She always brags about how she never says NO to anything so her leaving on her own doesn't jive with that.

Lisa please take Erika with you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It would be interesting if they brought back LVP. I thought this franchise was on a long break? Wonder why they are even thinking of cast changes now?

BTW, I thought I saw that Jen Shah from RHSLC is getting sentenced today. It's a big housewives news day.  

I honestly am going to miss LR. As obnoxious as she is, I do think she is one of the better characters. They could lose Dorit, Erika (rehab is calling), Sutton, Diana (please!) and maybe even Kyle who has said she doesn't see herself on it too much longer and totally revamp around Garcelle who I love. I think having her and LR as the two mainstays with maybe LVP as a surprise recast and some newbies might be fun. 

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Diana is a big whiner . I can't stand Brandi  who has a filthy mouth

I agree. I think that Brandi is just as toxic as Lisa...Not a good choice.... 

Honored Contributor

Jen Shah was sentenced to 6.5 years!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON ....No matter how Lisa or her publcist spin it, she was fired!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

My sister read that Lisa was let go because she was the one responsible for the "bot" that targeted Garcelles son last season.  Garcelle thought Diana was behind it but she denied it and said she would have her attorneys have it investigated.  I don't remember where she read this but it would not surprise me. 

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

My sister read that Lisa was let go because she was the one responsible for the "bot" that targeted Garcelles son last season.  Garcelle thought Diana was behind it but she denied it and said she would have her attorneys have it investigated.  I don't remember where she read this but it would not surprise me. 

that would not surprise me at all @isaboo .

i will say that i also read that rinna had a lot of fan backlash saying that she went after kathy hilton all season long and was telling lies about her.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I've never watched since they ran LVP off.

They ran her off, yet they kept that horrible, evil Erika on the show. She is disgusting.