Respected Contributor

I'm retired and have no desire for pets of any kind at this point of my life although we had several dogs when my children were young. I watched that show last night and my daughter and I were texting back and forth feeling so sorry for that dog. We watched until they got her out of the drain and hats off to that army vet who got in the drain and stayed there helping to get her out .. We were both nearly in tears. So glad that she is doing better, thanks for the update.

Trusted Contributor

@jst4jan  Thank you for posting the question about the dog on last nights LivePD. I watched all night just to see if they updated the condition on the dog! 

Respected Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

@jst4jan  Thank you for posting the question about the dog on last nights LivePD. I watched all night just to see if they updated the condition on the dog! 

At one point Dan was giving updates and I said to my husband no one cares about those updates everyone wants to know about the dog. 

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

When they say she's "home" does it mean with her owners or did someone adopt her?

With her owners.... yea!

Trusted Contributor

Oh I'm so happy to hear the dog is ok. I was thinking if she wasn't I really didn't want an update at all. And now I"m thinking about people who are trying to find their dog and would never think about someplace like that. 

Respected Contributor

Dan Abrams gave update today on Instagram. She is home and is now resting comfortably. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

I am so happy she is home and with her family.  She did not look good last night.  I was afraid she might have a broken pelvis or something.  I figured Dan would update us tonight.  

Contributor

Thanks for your update and everyone else's comments. The last I saw was the K-9 officer putting the dog in his SUV. I was praying he would be okay but he didn't look like he was going to make it. What a relief!

Trusted Contributor

Just saw an update on tonight's Live PD. Dogs name is Maxine and she is 17 years old. Poor dog is traumatized but she is hanging in there. Praying she makes a full recovery!! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I suspect the vets are keeping Maxine sedated to let her body heal as much as possible.  Glad she is in a nurturing environment with a lady that loves her.