Respected Contributor

what was he thinking? or was he thinking?  he made an illegal turn on Sunset Blvd in LA. those of you who know LA know that driving on Sunset requires moving apace (people drive extremely fast) and knowing what you are doing.  why anyone would go against a clearly posted traffic directive - there of all places -- beats me.  here is what happened. he is lucky the person hit is alive.

image.png

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic and baiting

Respected Contributor

we all do stupid things at times - but this endangered others in a place with a lot of traffic. bad judgment.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a new BMW X3 or X5 SUV. Most other vehicles would have sustained a lot more front end damage.

I hope the car took the brunt of the damage, not JK or anyone else. Cars can be replaced. 

Esteemed Contributor

People make mistakes.Luckily Everyone is okay!! That’s what auto insurance is for.

Respected Contributor

He's thinking "I'm Jimmy Kimmel and can do whatever i want because I'm a celebrity."  Which to me = mutant.

Honored Contributor

Maybe he just wasn't thinking at all...distracted driving seems common these days.We were rear ended while stopped at a red light.The lady who hit us didn't even brake because she says she didn't see us.We were in a large truck so there wasn't too much damage to us but her SUV was totaled.Her front end was pushed up to the windshield and her airbags went off.The police said she hit us at about 40 miles per hour.

Respected Contributor

i wonder if there will be a lawsuit due to his making an illegal turn into oncoming traffic.  i'm thinking "yes."  this is California, after all.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

He's thinking "I'm Jimmy Kimmel and can do whatever i want because I'm a celebrity."  Which to me = mutant.

Well, I must have a lot of celebrities/mutants in my town because I see this type of thing every day. And it's all ages from teens to grannies. The pizza delivery kid decided he's above stopping at stop signs because he is entitled. Watch out for the little white car with the Dominos sign on top. He's been reported numerous times.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

lol  you are kinder than I