Valued Contributor

did you watch it tonight     

Honored Contributor

Thre is a very long thread going 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Yes.Austin lost. Now he can get his winnings. They are held until the last show airs. I remember Ken Jennings saying how it was a hardship after a certain point.

Respected Contributor

I thought Austin almost seemed relieved to give up his reign.  The woman that won seemed very likable.

Honored Contributor

It's only 5:35 here in WA state and I always DVR and then watch so I skip the ads.

I'll watch as I find Austin extremely entertaining and fun! He puzzles that stuffed shirt Trebek and I love it!

Respected Contributor

Saw all the posting about him so watched for the first time tonight & he lost!

Esteemed Contributor

I only watched the last half of the show, but I have felt that for the last few days that he was just going through the motions.  It has to be somewhat tiring to put your life on hold for a tv show, even if you are winning lots of money.  I think he was just done with it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

He was funny and gracious, even high fiving the new champ. Personally, I think he's happy to get off the show, but I sure wanted him to win .

Trusted Contributor

Just watching now but glad to hear he's gone. Super intelligent but what a bore. Think he's my all time unfavorite contestant.

He didn't seem very interested the last few days.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I watched.  I wasn't expecting him to lose last night.  And I really wanted him to win.  The woman who won seems to be very sure of herself.  But I think for the last few games, he's been off his game.  He's probably tired of all of the stress that goes with the territory.  I'm going to miss him.