hbo free on comcast 8.16 to 8.19

hbo free on comcast 8.16 to 8.19

I plan on watching season two Big Little Lies

Honored Contributor

Re: hbo free on comcast 8.16 to 8.19

ThankYou! I never would have known!🙂

Respected Contributor

Not on my TV, unless you are talking about streaming.

Honored Contributor

Verizon FIOS has the same......

Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at Fri, Aug 9, 2019-10.17.06 PM.png

@SeaMaiden   My mother has Comcast & the "freebies" are listed right on her bill and the bill inserts.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Verizon FIOS has the same......

Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at Fri, Aug 9, 2019-10.17.06 PM.png

@SeaMaiden   My mother has Comcast & the "freebies" are listed right on her bill and the bill inserts.

@Mz iMac   I have my bill auto payed on my discover card....so no bill sent...no inserts.

Trusted Contributor

Darn, Comcast subscriber here too, but not getting it either Woman Indifferent says 'need subscription'. Thx for posting anyway, was worth a try.

⚓️
Respected Contributor

LovesCats - I'm bummed...my Xfinity does NOT offer it......or I too would've watched season 2 Big Little Lies...

sad sad sad.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Scooby Doo@LoveMyBaby@MoonieBaby 

To see the free series and shows, you have to use X1's On Demand area, or a mobile Xfinity Stream App, or stream the shows on the website. 

It takes some trial-and-error, but I was able to get to the free selections with my X1 remote -- the email they sent me said,

"Skip the search.   Just say “HBO” into your X1 Voice Remote"

and when I selected the On Demand section and I tried that, it worked.   I've been catching up on the series, "Divorce," tonight!

Here's their article from the Xfinity.com website:

"Eager to check out hit HBO® series like Succession, Ballers, Big Little Lies, and more?

If so, you’re in luck— Xfinity TV and Internet customers can catch premium HBO content at home or on the go for free from August 16th-19th. Learn more, and tune in to your favorite HBO series for free this summer with X1 and the Xfinity Stream App and web portal!

Your HBO favorites for free this summer

If you haven’t watched HBO hits like Succession, Ballers, and Big Little Lies, then this summer would be a great time to tune in and see what all the buzz is about. Whether small-town secrets or big-city “balling” is your thing, these HBO hit series are sure to thrill.

Succession

This hit “dramedy” tracks the life of the Roy family— wealthy titans of industry that are forced to contemplate the future of their company (and their family at large) as their aging patriarch prepares to step down. Despite all the family’s attempts at a succession plan for the family business, tempers flare and loyalties are tested throughout.

Ballers

Lapping the trials and triumphs of a retired football star, this series is sure to thrill both comedy and drama fans alike. Starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson as the wheeling and dealing Spencer, Ballers is all about making money and succeeding in an athlete’s post-prime days. Between managing young Miami moguls and veteran sports-stars alike, Spencer has a lot on his plate as the series heads toward its fifth season this summer.

Big Little Lies

Having taken the world by storm in its first season, Big Littles Lies highly anticipated second season did not disappoint. Staring Reese Witherspoon, Zoe Kravitz, Shailene Woodley, Nicole Kidman, and the newly added Meryl Streep, this star-studded drama is full of juicy secrets, courtroom drama, and more. If you missed season two as it hit the airwaves this summer, it’s not too late to catch up and see what all the buzz is about.

Some great movies will also be available to customers on HBO, like DC's fan-favorite Aquaman starring Jason Momoa and Amber Heard. 

Tune in to HBO this summer

If you’re eager to check out these HBO hits and much, much more, don’t forget to tune in for free with X1 or the Xfinity Stream app and web portal    from August 16th-19th. Xfinity TV and Internet customers can enjoy these fan-favorites on demand all weekend long with or without an HBO subscription.   Tune in today, and don’t miss a moment of this summer’s HBO hits."

(source:xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/hbo-free-preview-summer-2019?rid=5047195975&mid=20190816_Adhoc_CM_HBO_Freeview)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It shows up like this on my iPad Xfinity Stream app (red arrows show what I clicked/tapped to access the free shows):

B45427C8-7409-4B6B-B869-3741E7EA1DF6.jpeg

And this is an example of what I see when I look at Xfinity Stream on the full website (my red arrow indicates where I clicked/tapped):

D874A627-3B33-473E-8D9F-B98DC998C46B.jpeg

B5BE8998-9DB4-4289-A4A5-5C3A81A44BA6.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Thank you‼️ 💙👍🏼

-at first, I thought we were not getting it, tried saying 'HBO' into the remote and it took me to HBO, but it wouldn't allow the access, so then I used the remote and said free HBO summer preview into it, and wallah, it took me to the screen for free HBO summer preview. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

(Would love to watch Game of Thrones). 

⚓️