Super Contributor

Thanks for all your replies.  Now I know what an all white attire wedding is.

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck's Wedding

Honored Contributor

Re: everyone wore white

[ Edited ]

I don't care what romantic fantasy wedding the bride and groom have, please stop making your guests, sweat or freeze to death, sit in the rain, stand on a windy beach, walk across grassy field while the womens's heels sink into the soil under the grass, get seasick on your rental boat venue, line up for an hour in 95 heat to get one drink at a bartender counter. Consider the comfort of your guests. Also consider the costs to your guests of ruining their clothes and shoes. Your weddings are nothing like the fantasy you have in your heads. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

Boy, I can relate to that!   Very well stated.  

Honored Contributor

@lil sophie wrote:

at the Ben Affleck and J-lo wedding in GA.  Does that seem strange to you?  It does to me.  Maybe you can explain it.

@lil sophie 

Did you happen to notice what the temperature and humidity were that day?

Many years ago I took a trip to Atlanta for business.  In August.  Didn't think it through.  I was wearing a beautiful silk suit and PANTYHOSE.  The temperature that day was 90-ish, the humidity very high, and I had to spend time outside seeing the grounds of a facility.

I thought I was going to die from the heat. Whoa!

Respected Contributor

The wedding party and guests look like they belong to the religious cult "The Moonies".

Trusted Contributor

Just my guess but I imagine they're doing it for the photographs. They lost 20 years, so she probably wants to capture and memorialize every moment.

I could be wrong though......

Esteemed Contributor

@BoopOMatic   Also, with the Internet, everything is forever.  And ever.  And ever.

That wedding and everything else happening will be available for viewing 100 yrs. from now.

Valued Contributor

Ask Billy Idol.